Sonor Force 3005
Sonor Force 3005

Drum Set from Sonor belonging to the Force series.

djakou djakou
Published on 10/07/06 at 07:18
I am a drummer and ing his studio and I just bought this drumkit for repeated recordings.
I had before a pearl export select 10 12 14 16 20 but recording did not sound terrible.
So I DCID to invest in new kit.
I prefer to invest in recording equipment so I do not loose all my money in a bank (even if I dream of pearl reference)
So I bought this in Sonor Force 3005 10 12 14 16 22/17.5 and I must be impressed by the drumkit.
I put remo clear emperor on the toms, powerstroke 3 on the bass drum and a sound control on the snare. It's just a killing regardless of use.
Recording, the batsmen do not come even more with their drumkit as it sounds good. The bass drum kick dlivre a killer and a deep desire rsonnance an attack on the toms very frank with the resonance it takes the skins dtendues enough.
In short I could say nice things about this kit for hours as it is excellent in quality and price.
In this price range is really a case, I wanted to buy the Pearl SMX is more expensive and is book without snare and without accessories.