Tama Rockstar Standard
Tama Rockstar Standard

Drum Set from Tama belonging to the Rockstar series.

Truffle Truffle
Publié le 02/27/07 à 12:26
The Rock Star I was 14 years old!

Black and Chrome, and sincrement, it has not aged! Yet it has not tjs bcp Travel and conditions phnomnales but the color is nickel. No grsillements toms in the bindings either. But ... I've been careful.

I Genera2 Mount Evans in the drum head and when it comes to skin patches is still the original ones!

The drummers I meet through the concerts are tjs tonns qd I give her age and they are quite happy with the rsultat they play on qd (qd like not even my toys prter m me if I ^ ^ l).

I have that same 2potes APRS trying my kit bought the last 1993 MODEL rockstar dated.

Via the acadm or contacts, I could try and Pearl Mapex kits and even if I was able to rgler my way for nothing, I n'changerais my drumkit!

Tama unlike other (...) is a value sre!
There are some who love it, some do not.