Tama Superstar Custom Rock
Tama Superstar Custom Rock

Drum Set from Tama belonging to the Superstar series.

geheme geheme

«  Great but .... »

Published on 12/22/13 at 16:31
I had already tried several models of this config but with a big 22, so I knew that's what sui suited me. Because that is his only "defect": it is not super versatile though (I'll get after), given its dimensions: 24X18, 12x9, 16X16, 18X18
CC is 14X6, 5 but I do not use it, I'll probably sell it, I prefer him one of my two CC (Ludwig Supra 5 "DW Collector and in 6").
So ca sends heavy, the GC is mounted Emad, toms transparent EC2 (I would change to white Pinstripe I think). KM is simply brilliant: ca hits a big fat full baoum infra and not a baaaaooouuummm 3h and a half.
I said earlier that issue because effectivemment blah versatility with this kit, tater free jazz a feat which even the great Buddy is so good .... it would be able but otherwise no!
However, with the Pearl converter (which was part of the purchase), we use the 18 "as GC and presto, a harvester mini club!
Rapprt quality excellent price for 100% Birch drums, well above the current Hyper Drive of the same brand, wooden crate paint dried in an oven.
Too bad we found that very few but those who do not sell (my seller is separated because not played in a blues / jazz training and the kit was really too Baleze)