SSL Duende Mini
SSL Duende Mini

DSP Board from SSL belonging to the Duende series.

lightha lightha

«  no better or TC »

Publié le 01/07/11 à 10:15
1. FEATURES

I wanted to test the plugs other than the channel strip or the compressor,

I use it with Nuendo Snow Leopard (Mac Pro Nehalem) + + uad 2 quad PowerCore 6000

2. USE

as of today everything is up to date mac osx!

GETTING STARTED

3. IMPLEMENTATION
not too many galleys for the install, however the manual was insufficient for the maj of firmaware I took 2.

4. OPINION GLOBAL

I use it for 3 days and I am really disappointed with the plugins from the compressor channel strip and the other is of the stew.

for everything that I recommend is voice processing tony maserai waves or eddie kramer the last iZotope nectar excluding uad plugs of which are really good klita!

pfff Drumstrip the rotten tc electronic is much better with the plugs provided basic!
I have not tested the x-verb if anyone can touch me 2 words ...
Conclusion: I do not do it again this election, with all there on the market is better to look elsewhere if the grass is softer! FRO Qu'UAD