[NAMM] Korg MR-2000S-BK
Korg’s MR-2000S-BK archival mastering recorder offers a 160GB hard drive in a single-rackspace unit featuring a black studio finish.
Recording at 5.6 MHz – double the sampling rate of the SACD (Super Audio CD) format – the MR-2000S-BK features:
- 1U design is ideal for studio or live sound application
- 2-Track simultaneous recording; 2-Track simultaneous playback
- Advanced DSD format offers the highest fidelity recording and playback
- Multi-format: 5.6 MHz / 2.8 MHz DSD (1-Bit); Supports 1-Bit DSDIFF, WSD, and DSF formats; PCM 24-Bit/16-Bit; 44.1 kHz thru 196 kHz. Broadcast Wave Supported; MP3 Playback
- 160 GB on-board hard drive
- LED level meters (23 LEDs + Peak)
- Word Clock I/O provides sync to additional MR-2000S/S-BK recorders or other devices
- MR Control Link can control the recorder functions on multiple MR2000S/S-BK units
- Up to 400 projects can be created in the MR-2000S-BK for each recording date folder.
- AudioGate version 2.2 audio file convertor software is included
For more details, check out www.korg.com/mr2000sbk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best 8-inch powered monitor speakers for less than 700€ per pair Sometimes you need a couple of big speakers, but can't necessarily afford them. Don't panic! There are some speakers with an 8-inch woofer that can manage the low end quite decently without setting you back more than 700€ (about $800). We haven't tested all of them, but you probably have had (or have) the chance to listen to most of them.
- Setting up your home studio – Part 6 So far we have focused on the room that will accommodate your home studio, its soundproofing and acoustics. The time has come to start thinking about everything that will go inside. Let's begin with the one thing you can't do without: a monitoring system.
- Setting Up Your Home Studio - Part 5 Having a soundproof home studio is very nice. But that's far from enough to make a room ideal to record and mix music. Enter acoustic treatment.