Korg’s MR-2000S-BK archival mastering recorder offers a 160GB hard drive in a single-rackspace unit featuring a black studio finish.
Recording at 5.6 MHz – double the sampling rate of the SACD (Super Audio CD) format – the MR-2000S-BK features:
- 1U design is ideal for studio or live sound application
- 2-Track simultaneous recording; 2-Track simultaneous playback
- Advanced DSD format offers the highest fidelity recording and playback
- Multi-format: 5.6 MHz / 2.8 MHz DSD (1-Bit); Supports 1-Bit DSDIFF, WSD, and DSF formats; PCM 24-Bit/16-Bit; 44.1 kHz thru 196 kHz. Broadcast Wave Supported; MP3 Playback
- 160 GB on-board hard drive
- LED level meters (23 LEDs + Peak)
- Word Clock I/O provides sync to additional MR-2000S/S-BK recorders or other devices
- MR Control Link can control the recorder functions on multiple MR2000S/S-BK units
- Up to 400 projects can be created in the MR-2000S-BK for each recording date folder.
- AudioGate version 2.2 audio file convertor software is included
For more details, check out www.korg.com/mr2000sbk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.