Crown XLS 602
Crown XLS 602

Dual-Channel Power Amp from Crown belonging to the XLS series.

patap patap
Published on 05/17/06 at 13:14
I use it for two months, I made two good evening and it rotates with from time to time at my low level.
What is good is that it cooled, well no, it does not heat up, which is annoying is the noise of the fan ...
I'm running with a pair of yamaha C115V the resulta for me, but be careful, I have not tried a lot of stuff before, my opinion is not very objective against a professional. I can just say that the acute end seems to me thinner than on a Yamaha P3500 and low collapsing weaker level.
I use it as 8ohms, after the last of it not sound mag pretty fast clip in 4 test ...

In the end I think it's a good device with a good qualitprix