I used this little amp for 7 months.
Its strong points are:
- Power announced this well (2 X 150 Watts RMS into 8 ohms and 2 x 200 Watts RMS into 4 Ohms).
- Very nice presentation, strong aesthetic success.
- Notched knobs.
- Nice bunch of LEDs indicating signal, clipping and protection.
- Silent and subservient to the ventilation heat generated.
Its weaknesses are:
- Unprotected wiring terminals.
- Food just a few very high level. (LEDs monitor "clip" for not completing the evening in silence ...)
- Speakon and XLR connectors are not NEUTRIK.
This little amp is very nice in looks and behaves very well until we asked for the moon.
It will be nickel in a home studio because very quiet thanks to its servo ventilation.
And for the budget, the amp is ideal. I call the quality / price very good. FYI, the new price is 279 Euros