img Stage Line STA-500
img Stage Line STA-500
vetjc vetjc

«  A good value for money ... »

Publié le 12/29/10 à 10:20
- For how long have you been using it?
I've had it four months. It grows full range of Peavey (112i and 115i) and I tried it on JBL (JRX115). It is comfortable for its unique 125W RMS into 8 ohms (200W into 4). Do not ask him the moon seen its price (I got him to 100 € for OCCAZ new condition).
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
I enjoyed the connections for speakers of good quality (Speakon Jack + + terminal) and rear mounting brackets that can hang in a well-fly box ... What I hate is the fan that runs at the bottom even in the cold ... And it is very noisy!
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
I have not tried much but I had Tapco Yamaha and before him in the same price range and it does well. This is a good value for money (at this price, do not expect a fair linearity (he correct way) and a fishing foolproof).
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Very correct (I remember I got it for 100 € Used mint condition) - For cons it is not pretty, he looks stern and it is heavy ... This last point is, in my opinion, a guarantee of quality for an amp.
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
At that price yes ...