< Tous les avis Phonic MAX2500
Phonic MAX2500
Phonic MAX2500

Dual-Channel Power Amp from Phonic belonging to the MAX series

thorgen thorgen

«  nice amp, reliable and powerful »

Published on 07/01/13 at 15:10
I have this amp for three or four years, bought used, so it did not ruin me. I use it to push tops Rope B Chiltone CG7-382P (purchased at the same time), only in bars / sound to smaller rooms for groups (although, I rebuke the songs and electronic drums). For larger scenes, I couple the B string with two RCF (I know, it would be better with four identical speakers) and I plus two passive cabinets (2x46 each) driven by a Proline 3000. He does his job, never had a problem. It is powerful enough in all situations (but pregnant are also many), sounds properly, does not heat, is not too heavy. I tried other amps before him, but never very high standard, I am an amateur, and to use that I have, I'm very happy. If it again, I could take one, or turn to the amps at Thomann also have excellent QP report.
Cons: I do not see