- How long have you use it?
1 year ago.
Never disappointed, he has a very good sound, power is good presents, features are good, excellent value for money, much better than the crest or crown XLS CPX.
2 * 1000W / 8 ohm
2 * 1680W / 4 ohms
2 * 1990W / 2 ohms
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
What I like the most is readability on the back of the amp, as the crown Itech, super clear, they explain everything.
It is stable at 2 ohms, for the price, it's pretty rare.
Ears for Racker are too thin, so they bend with the weight while traveling in flight case.
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Crest CPX Yamaha P, Crown XLS, QSC RMX, Stageline ST AudioPhony AS, Behringer EP and is well above all the models, although Yamaha are very good too and even the stageline are also very good amp , malgres the reputation of the brand.
- How do you report qualitprix?
- With the exprience, you do again this choice ...?
Biensure yes and I just ordered the new numerical ranges that look very good quality also