Audio-Technica has published details regarding the ATM230 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone, first seen at the NAMM earlier this year.
Features and specs include:
- Enhanced low-frequency response with high attack
- Handles high SPL at close range
- Rare-earth magnet (aimed at favoring improved output and transient response)
- Low-profile design
- Hypercardioid polar pattern
- All-metal design & construction
- Frequency Response: 20 – 12,000 Hz
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Included: AT8665 drum mount; soft protective pouch
More information at www.audio-technica.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.