[NAMM] ElectroVoice PL24
Electro-Voice introduces the new PL Series of microphones, featuring seven vocal models and three instrument models.
All PL Series models feature a non-reflective textured satin finish, fine mesh Memraflex™ grills, shock-mounted capsules, and polar patterns.
PL Series Vocal Group
- PL24 & PL24S (switched version) at entry level
- PL80a & PL80c for professional usage
- PL84 and PL84S (switched version) for professional vocalists.
PL Series Instrument Group
- PL33: Kick drum and low frequency instrument microphone
- PL35: Designed and voiced for tom and snare mic’ing, with a physical design that eliminates the need for right-angle XLR connectors, minimizing cable clutter over the drum
- PL37: Small diaphragm condenser cardioid overhead cymbal and instrument microphone designed to capture the performance detail of overhead drums, percussion, and acoustic instruments.
For more info: www.electrovoice.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Peavey XR 1200 Series Peavey introduced two new mixers to the Peavey XR Series powered-mixer line, the XR 1220 console and rack-mountable XR 1212.
- [NAMM] Alesis M1 Active 320 USB Alesis announces M1 Active 520 USB and 320 USB studio monitors with USB audio connectivity.
- [NAMM] DigiTech VL3D DigiTech has announced its newest addition to its line of vocalist products: the VL3D Desktop Harmony Processor.