img Stage Line DM 2500
Sound pressure max. : 120 dB
Housing: cast zinc alloy
Dimensions: Ø 54 mm x 165 mm
Weight: 662 g
Connections microphone: "LR, bal.
Cable connections: jack 6.35
Cable: 6 m, low noise
On paper the features are OK

Note a switch on / off. This can be very useful and I sometimes used to avoid repetition Larsen in small rooms.

However, it adds the welds, so the fragility. I had to resolder the switch once (in about ten years).

Jack comes with a cord 6.35/XLR.

I have the microphone for nearly ten years. It seems that since then, and Stage Line Monacor does more than a brand.

The + + +:
+ Robustness. This micro has seen the green and not ripe. Dropped quite a few times, still functional
+ Do not leave feedback easily.

The -:
The sound is still very "cardboard". I think in addition to having a bit of breath, it lacks a lot of momentum. However, it is quite honest about the return of the voice (not the boss of SM58), and its directivity is perfect for the stage: no hyper cardioid type I move a millimeter and .. .. hear me, but not "catch all" either. Probably because / because of too low a sensitivity.

I had paid just under 60 euro new. For that price, it was decent enough at the time (ten years ago anyway). Today's entry has been extended and there is a € 80 mc1 of Prodipe ... But the value for money to start is quite honest. Frankly, to sing rock in pubs that's fine. To model or sing things where the voice is highlighted, it becomes just.

With experience, I think it was a good choice at the time, but today the offer seems more extensive and accurate. Besides, I think acquiring a Prodipe MC-1. That said for the animation DJ or radio or the voice is compressed anyway, it's an entry-level completely honest.