TC-Helicon has announced the upcoming availability of the MP-70 and MP-75 mics.
Both microphones are handheld dynamics – and the MP-75 comes with one added feature called “Mic Control”.
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a neodymium magnet structure. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule is designed to provide off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression.
TC-Helicon also announces the Mic Control function that puts control of TC-Helicon’s vocal effects units in the user’s hand.
Mic Control allows for communication between TC-Helicon’s new MP-75 microphone and its vocal effects devices, including VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Singles and VoiceTone products with USB through a button on the barrel of the microphone. With products such as VoiceLive 2 and VoiceLive Touch the button is user-configurable. Also, through a firmware update, any vocal effects unit in TC-Helicon’s current product range can be controlled with MP-75's Mic Control feature. The firmware updates are available via VoiceSupport
• Super-cardioid pick-up pattern with 50Hz to 18kHz frequency response
• Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for ‘close-up’ mic technique
• Suspended dual shock mount
• Mic Control circuit for controlling TC-Helicon vocal effects
• 100% custom design
• Good for use with TC-Helicon’s Adaptive Tone
• Both the MP-70 and MP-75 will work with non TC-Helicon products
MP-75 US$169 Estimated price / €149 SSP
MP-70 US$129 Estimated price / €109 SSP
Available: April 2011
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.