Aiwa CM-S33
ez3kiel ez3kiel
Publié le 10/28/07 à 19:24
This microphone is a "maintenance to record something I want to do I hook 15" or "yours vai I plug it into my microphone jack to record my MD and teachers to avoid taking too many notes"
Ala basis I think it was designed in the context of making voice notes ...

I use this microphone for years
it is small easy enmener ...

this is my first microphone and then discover the joy of the recording via the PC family (small jack, so you can connect easily to an integrated sound card).

what about the sound ... well this is simple microphone can save the day (on my myspace all made guitars I made with this small model).

with a post registration work can be achieved to make listening to the recording.

Yet we are far from achieving a clear work and licked ...

But asked not miracles and we know when we set off ... and he filled his role well for taking voice notes and recording on the elbow to go very quickly.
RAPORT qualitée unbeatable price almost 10 years to do sulfur and hold out.
with experience and my desires I will wear on the more specialized equipment for making musical sound.