JTS TX-9
flam42 flam42

«  Good performance ... »

Publié le 01/16/11 à 15:36
Recording, Dancing, Choir, Piano

I use for almost 2 years and frankly I was amazed. I had used formerly Shure Pro16L for the same missions. It is also very close to both physical and quality as the Shure PG81. It's cheap and it makes very good. I used it once to soundtrack a choir of 12 kids in a large room, which had stage fright and did not sing very loud. At first I used a battery of good quality dynamic mic. Unfortunately still not enough level without lifting. I then installed a pair of TX9 miracle and there I could push the high gain without regard to feedback and with very good bandwidth. In addition it is supplied with phantom or battery 1,5 v I would do without this choice problem.