New Micro Rocco electret microphone
French Boutique manufacturer Micro Rocco launches the new RMS-61 retro-style electret studio microphone.
The RMS-61 is, as usual at Micro Rocco’s, quite affordable with a price of 65€. It is designed to capture vocals and acoustic instruments, for classic and jazz styles, among others.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- ClarityCap - ESA - condenser
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 25kHz
- Max output level: 128dB SPL @1kHz
- Gold plated HiCON XLR connector
- 48V Phantom power required
- Pure silver (99.99%) internal wiring
- 4% silver point-to-point soldering
- Aluminum retro-style enclosure with serial number
- Ships with a bracket for microphone stand fixing
See microrocco.jimdo.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC Group launches its European summer sales TC Electronic and TC-Helicon reward their customers with gifts until July 31st, 2014.
- TC-Helicon live session on June 20th TC-Helicon will host a live demo streaming tomorrow, Friday June 20th, during which you will be able to ask your questions about the VoiceLive 3.
- Moog launches the MF-104M Super Delay Moog announced that they are producing a limited edition of its Moogerfooger MF-104 Super Delay.