French Boutique manufacturer Micro Rocco launches the new RMS-61 retro-style electret studio microphone.
The RMS-61 is, as usual at Micro Rocco’s, quite affordable with a price of 65€. It is designed to capture vocals and acoustic instruments, for classic and jazz styles, among others.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- ClarityCap - ESA - condenser
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 25kHz
- Max output level: 128dB SPL @1kHz
- Gold plated HiCON XLR connector
- 48V Phantom power required
- Pure silver (99.99%) internal wiring
- 4% silver point-to-point soldering
- Aluminum retro-style enclosure with serial number
- Ships with a bracket for microphone stand fixing
See microrocco.jimdo.com for full details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.