RODE VideoMic
RODE VideoMic

Electret Microphone from RODE belonging to the VideoMic series.

VR SPIRIT VR SPIRIT
Published on 04/15/05 at 09:58
Microphone for sound recording on minidisk and digital camcorder.

To replace my microphone on my camcorder (Panasonic GS400), it is widely better bill, and many simpa suspension system, a very good report quality / price, only the finish of the plastic is really more sense, has the time is not today I found Concurrency correct. (The Sony ECM-MS907 I've experienced a lot of breath and in addition it is more expensive 130)
I have a Rode NT1 in the cab of my studio, I am very satisfied, I can say that my Rode wins confience.

In addition, a filtage is scheduled for video on a tripod (very good avoids any mechanical noise from the camcorder and the sound source raproche)