Yamaha TRB1005F
Yamaha TRB1005F

Electric Fretless Bass from Yamaha belonging to the TRB series.

j'arrete demain j'arrete demain
Publié le 01/17/07 à 04:04
Panel classic flight, balance, 3-band eq
solid bridge, but bridges style fender
good compromise for the width and profile of the handle 2 octaves
radius just right I got a fretless

Channel IDAL for me: it is not a BChE but the card is enough to not end up mandolin player. Rear finish trs enjoyable, good Access in acute (dcoupe clever heel)
I find from my stingray lgre
rglages the standard are not worried about the sound (with just the IDE drle storing the knobs of qualisation with severe to handle ...)

Montes home with ropes horrible ... I almost did not buy it because of a!
as a result, the original sound is lousy: mdiums shit, almost no diffrence between the microphones so the sound card stock. I trusted the brand srieux (incidentally gamble)
I mounted in The Bella flat files (a set is worth 10 euros more than for d'addario) and everything changes ...
while in the middle, the standard bland (it takes just boost the bass) and nickel is
neck pickup, serious substance mdiums 0 in the middle and treble, it approaches an electrified bass. It will not Ron Carter but for the rockabilly or jazz background has been well trs
bridge pickup, amid serious, substantive mdiums, acute in the middle is not far from pastoral
sounds good versatility and effective without having a stunning characters
Is obtained easily from beautiful sounds, but the band is a bit off mdiums: Beware of Difference in volume!

I had a-priori ngatif on the benefit of the TRB SERIES BB. I tried it and although not convinced by the sound of the strings filthy, I t sduit for ergonomics and ease of play
Now, of RULES and with real strings, it is hell. I never left her.
Mine is in natural finish ... Trs rock look but not the great class with a perfect finish. I just fed a little silent a little button that sche (storage?)
QUALITY REPORT FOR MONEY IS ABSOLUTELY UNBEATABLE