David Caraccio signs an Alusonic Hybrid bass
Deep Kick’s bassist, David Caraccio, aka DavidSinRocks, has just signed at Alusonic a 4-string Hybrid bass.
The Alusonic David Caraccio Hybrid Signature Bass combines an alder body and an aircraft-grade aluminum top, a patent pending proprietary design developed by Alusonic. The sound is described by Caraccio as “warm, bright and articulated tone, with a some very responsive attacks and harmonics”.
- Alder body with Satin Black epoxy lacquer
- Aircraft-grade aluminum plate with Anodized Gold finish
- Bolt-on (5 bolts) maple neck with carbon fiber reinforcement rods and C Custom shape
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, 24 medium jumbo frets and Dot inlays
- 41mm graphite nut
- Scale length: 34” (864mm)
- Hipshot Ultralite tuners
- I-Spira Custom Neodymium Humbucker and Split Coil pickups
- Volume, bass and treble knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- Alusonic Brass Bridge with Quick Release system
- Aluminum pickguard
- Aluminum hardware
- D’Addario Nickel 45-105 gauge strings
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Ships with a gigbag and a certificate of authenticity
A special price is offered for the introduction of the David Caraccio Hybrid Signature Bass, visit www.alusonic.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 2 new TC Electronic bass amp heads TC Electronic launches this month two new BH portable bass amp heads, the BH550 and BH800.
- Gibson unveils the 2015 edition Gibson will now announce each Fall the guitars and basses that will be available in 2015. Here’s what new for 2015.
- LTD new guitar and bass packs If after his first day at school your kid decided that he’d become a metal god this year, LTD can help him without bankrupting the whole family.