Deep Kick’s bassist, David Caraccio, aka DavidSinRocks, has just signed at Alusonic a 4-string Hybrid bass.
The Alusonic David Caraccio Hybrid Signature Bass combines an alder body and an aircraft-grade aluminum top, a patent pending proprietary design developed by Alusonic. The sound is described by Caraccio as “warm, bright and articulated tone, with a some very responsive attacks and harmonics”.
- Alder body with Satin Black epoxy lacquer
- Aircraft-grade aluminum plate with Anodized Gold finish
- Bolt-on (5 bolts) maple neck with carbon fiber reinforcement rods and C Custom shape
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, 24 medium jumbo frets and Dot inlays
- 41mm graphite nut
- Scale length: 34” (864mm)
- Hipshot Ultralite tuners
- I-Spira Custom Neodymium Humbucker and Split Coil pickups
- Volume, bass and treble knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- Alusonic Brass Bridge with Quick Release system
- Aluminum pickguard
- Aluminum hardware
- D’Addario Nickel 45–105 gauge strings
- Weight: 4.3kg
- Ships with a gigbag and a certificate of authenticity
A special price is offered for the introduction of the David Caraccio Hybrid Signature Bass, visit www.alusonic.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.