Alusonic launches the Rigoni Signature hybrid bass
Alberto Rigoni signs an Alusonic 5-string hybrid bass guitar that combines wood and aluminum alloy.
The Rigoni Signature is the first Alusonic hybrid model signed by an artist. The italian manufacturer also offers standard 4 and 5-string versions.
The patent pending Hybrid design is made of layers of selected woods and aluminum alloy (in sandwich), which allows, according to Alusonic, a warm and rich sound with a lot of sustain and a great attack, with a decreased weight (it still weighs 4.3kg).
Rigoni Signature Specifications:
- 5-string electric bass
- Alder and Aluminum body
- Bolt-on maple neck (5 bolts) with custom C shape
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, 24 medium jumbo frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 44.5mm
- Scale length: 34” (864mm)
- Dual action rod
- Hipshot Ultralite and Xtender tuning machines
- 2 Aguilar Super Singles pickups
- Controls: master volume (active/passive), mids, bass/treble and 3-way selector
- Alusonic brass bridge with Quick Release system
- Aluminum pickguard and hardware
- Epoxy lacquered Mirror finish
The price of the Alusonic Alberto Rigoni Signature bass is 2200€. Visit www.alusonic.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Chapman introduces its 1st bass Chapman is currently working on the prototype of its very first electric bass guitar, the MLB-1.
- New ShreNeck traveling basses ShredNeck completes its Z Series with traveling basses ; the series until now only featured small size electric guitars.
- Rikkers launches the Acoustiline bass Netherlands luthier Rikkers introduces the new Acoustiline acoustic-electric bass, available in 4, 5 and 6-string versions.