Alberto Rigoni signs an Alusonic 5-string hybrid bass guitar that combines wood and aluminum alloy.
The Rigoni Signature is the first Alusonic hybrid model signed by an artist. The italian manufacturer also offers standard 4 and 5-string versions.
The patent pending Hybrid design is made of layers of selected woods and aluminum alloy (in sandwich), which allows, according to Alusonic, a warm and rich sound with a lot of sustain and a great attack, with a decreased weight (it still weighs 4.3kg).
Rigoni Signature Specifications:
- 5-string electric bass
- Alder and Aluminum body
- Bolt-on maple neck (5 bolts) with custom C shape
- Ebony fingerboard with 12” radius, 24 medium jumbo frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 44.5mm
- Scale length: 34” (864mm)
- Dual action rod
- Hipshot Ultralite and Xtender tuning machines
- 2 Aguilar Super Singles pickups
- Controls: master volume (active/passive), mids, bass/treble and 3-way selector
- Alusonic brass bridge with Quick Release system
- Aluminum pickguard and hardware
- Epoxy lacquered Mirror finish
The price of the Alusonic Alberto Rigoni Signature bass is 2200€. Visit www.alusonic.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.