[NAMM] Aria Cliff Burton Signature Bass
Aria Guitars pays tribute to the first Metallica bass player with a SB Black'n Gold Cliff Burton Signature bass.
- Alder, original SB shape body
- 7 Ply Maple/Walnut neck, neck-thru body, heel-less cutaway
- Rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets, Cat Eye, mother of pearl inlays
- 864mm (34 inches) scale length
- 1 Aria MB-V passive pickup
- Volume x 1, Tone x 1, 1 dual sound mini-toggle switch
- Handmade solid brass tuner buttons, 24K gold plated
- Solid brass bridge with 24K gold plated saddles and black plated body
- Gold Hardware
- Black finish
- Deluxe Ostrich hardshell case with gold hardware
The Black'n Gold Cliff Burton Signature Bass will be launched at NAMM 2013. No information about the price. More details on www.ariaguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Gibson launches the Les Paul Standard Bass Gibson introduces a new electric bass based on the Les Paul Standard guitar design and available in three finishes.
- [NAMM] 2 Fender American Vintage Precision Bass Along with the Jazz Bass, the Fender American Vintage Series expands in 2013 with two Precision Bass, reviving the 1958 and 1963 basses.
- [NAMM] 2 Fender American Vintage Jazz Bass Fender completes its American Vintage Series with two new Jazz Bass models, each one reminding of the 1964 and 1974 basses.