Cheri Bass
bwe bwe
Publié le 03/03/09 à 06:30
Korean manufacturing.
2 octaves (24 frets)
Type 1 microphone and 1 JazzBass type precision micro handle.
4 knobs:
1 volume and tone micro
Thin, flat handle.

Channel pleasant and easy to play.
Access to acute is easy, the 24th box is accessible because of the lower body allows.
Low light and ergonomically balanced.
For sound, I think that comes into consideration several parameters (violin, microphones and finishing)

Otherwise really nice to play

It suited my style of music at the time because I had none other!
Y 'I bought this bass almost 10/15 years ... this date! but I've always kept me well and favor.
I played with for years on different types of amps: Peavey TNT 160W, Ampeg, Harthke 3500, Fender Rumble 100W, an old Marshall Bass, Trace Helliot triple Corps ...

It goes well with all styles of amps. We must resolve before AND knobs depending on the amp, but otherwise it goes!

Settings, background = very dynamic sound and not too slammed
With a little more serious it gets its a bit flat (a bit muffled qd mm) but still round.

I like setting them all the way pop / rock and even decreasing slightly sharp tone of the microphone. rounder sound and I crystalline

Around 10/15 years I have in my possession and that's a good bass for beginners or for coping qd qd mm was not too much money.

the +:
my first real bass to me!
ergonomics
access to acute
lightness
FF 1400 prices at the time bought the brother of the drummer with whom I play. (He had paid at the time in 2500/3000FF env.300 € seems he)

the -:
on its way but still satisfying
be little microphones?

At the time I had an old Hofner even older (like low 60 ') with which I began, then I had between the hands of a Fender Precision 71'US, a real treat for her , style and everything! lol
but this bass, as I said above made me good service for many many concerts and Annne ..

Value for money really interesting and I would do this election if I had to be in the same conditions of the time.

Today I have other basses and I do not play anymore with it. That's why! ( https://basse-electrique-frettee.xavier-petit.audiofanzine.com/produits/avis/index%2Cidproduit%2C117414%2Cmao%2Cbasse_5codres_type_jazz_bass_table_koa.html )