Gene Simmons has teamed with Cort to create a production version of his Axe bass.
Each Axe is adorned with Genes’ signature on the headstock.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
- BODY: Mahogany
- NECK: Maple Modern “C” Shape
- BINDING: N/A
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 15 3/4" Radius (400mm)
- FRETS: 21/Large (2.7mm)
- SCALE: 34" (864mm)
- INLAY: White Dot
- BRIDGE: EB6(4) w/ tall cover
- TUNERS: Die cast
- PICKUPS: Mighty Mite MMPB-4 & MMJB-R
- ELECTRONICS: 1vol, 1tone, 1 toggle S/W
- STRINGS: D’Addario USA
- HARDWARE: Chrome
Pricing & Availability
Available now for €459.
For more details, check out the Cort website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.