Gene Simmons has teamed with Cort to create a production version of his Axe bass.
Each Axe is adorned with Genes' signature on the headstock.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
- BODY: Mahogany
- NECK: Maple Modern "C" Shape
- BINDING: N/A
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 15 3/4" Radius (400mm)
- FRETS: 21/Large (2.7mm)
- SCALE: 34" (864mm)
- INLAY: White Dot
- BRIDGE: EB6(4) w/ tall cover
- TUNERS: Die cast
- PICKUPS: Mighty Mite MMPB-4 & MMJB-R
- ELECTRONICS: 1vol, 1tone, 1 toggle S/W
- STRINGS: D'Addario USA
- HARDWARE: Chrome
Pricing & Availability
Available now for €459.
For more details, check out the Cort website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MTD Andrew Gouche Signature Bass Bass builder Michael Tobias and bassist Andrew Gouche have worked together to create a new MTD Kingston model, the AG.
- Fernandes Tony Campos Signature Tremor 5 Fernandes has announced the Tony Campos Signature Tremor 5 bass.
- Fodera Guitars Viceroy Mike Pope Signature Designed in consultation with bass player Mike Pope, the Fodera Viceroy is intended to be a tonally versatile electric bass guitar.