< Tous les avis Eagletone MBA100
outnumbered outnumbered

«  Low good beginner »

Published on 12/12/13 at 12:16
Made in China.
Fender bridge types (Folded Sheet.)
Bolt
24 frets.
2 simple and active pickups
At Electronic is to: 1 master volume, balance microphones, an acute boost, a serious boost.

USE

Then the handle: Yes, it is quite enjoyable to play, of course, it's not a Jazz Bass anything.
The form is correct, the only shocking enough detail (but do affect anything) is on the upper horn. I would have expected to round slices, but no, they are sharp.
In terms of weight, it's pretty average, it's not anything too heavy.
Regarding access to acute, it's not boring, it is easy to access to the last frets.
Do you get a good sound easy ... it depends on the amp. But overall and for this price, yes, it is very correct.

So I have no particular style.
I play a lot of Metal, Rock, but also Reggea, soul, blues ... in short, everything that goes through my head.
Let's say that with a boost acute and severe, one with a good range of sound available.
I play with the amp Pack ... It is frankly very bad, but lack of anything better, I just ... (A brighton BA620)

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for a week. But this is not my first bass, I had a JB Mex Arctic white before, that I had to sell ... So, just to keep his hand. , J'me'm thrown on this Eagleton.
What I like most with this bass is that, even if it is not the low of the year, the value for money is hyper correct, it is versatile enough for the price.
What I like least is the strings. Hyper Molles, with its hyper Metallic ... Well I do not like the strings.
And yes, if I had the opportunity and no money, I would do this choice!