Epiphone Les Paul Special Bass
Epiphone Les Paul Special Bass

4-string bass guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Les Paul Bass series.

Le Chevelu Le Chevelu
Publié le 04/23/07 à 03:21
-Apparently it is made in Korea
-20 Boxes fret
-Corp solid mahogany handle and Saddle
-Corp type Les Paul
-Completely black
-2 Humbucker Pickups
-3 Buttons: one for each microphone and one for the Tone

-The neck is thin enough
-On accde easily treble, and slide the handle is a pleasure
I expected a low-rather heavy! But instead, it is rather lgre (before I had an old Gibson, who silent extrment heavy). It stings the nose lgrement, but I think it's pretty common to Les Paul!

-I play a little bit of everything, and she did not!
-I play with a Peavey Basic 112 and did not worry too much possible! I also play with a Hartke 15w and there is a problem: if I put the volume of the microphone low around 8 and if I put the volume of the amplifier 7, it saturates! The moral of the story: even when having a good stuff!
-3 Buttons, it's simple enough to rgler!

-I use it for one month and I'm not complaining!
-What I like most? Les Paul shape and the fact that it is all in black! I did not want a bass that everyone possde! I wanted a low-single: No jazz bass or precision! Everyone has! find a person with a Les Paul bass is a little more difficult!
-Before I played on an old Gibson and a squier! Well I prfre my Epiphone!