[NAMM] Fender 2014 Proto Precision Bass
New Fender 2014 Proto Precision Bass Series to be introduced during NAMM 2014
Fender has announced the introduction at the NAMM 2014 of three new Precision Bass guitars from the Proto Series — Fender Custom Shop’s proving-ground instruments. The basses are available in Black, Arctic White and Faded 3-Color Sunburst finish, and all three have the following specifications:
- Alder body with nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- C-shaped, 1-piece quartersawn maple neck with nitrocellulose lacquer finish, 34" (864 mm) scale length
- Maple fingerboard with a 7.25" (184.1 mm) radius, 20 medium jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Custom TV Jones Thunderblade pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- RSD Designed Hi-Mass bridge
- Hardware in nickel/chrome finish
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- 1-ply parchment pickguard
Includes case and certificate of authenticity.
More info at www.fender.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Fender 1964 Heavy Relic Precision Bass The NAMM 2014 will see the introduction of Fender's new 1964 Heavy Relic Precision Bass
- Mesa Boogie launches a bass amp head Mesa Boogie introduces the Bass Strategy 8:88, a new all-valve 465W bass amp head for power fans.
- EC Pedals launches a fuzz pedal for bass EC Pedals and Michael Benson collaborated for the creation of FuzzDriver, an effect pedal for bass that combines a fuzz and an overdrive.