Fender Jazz Bass Japan
Fender Jazz Bass Japan
poilodo poilodo
Publié le 03/27/07 à 06:58
I use my Fender Jazz Bass Frette Japan for 3 years now and I love this bass.
Last irreporchable from the aesthetic to me (mine is white-CREM), this low pass absolutely everywhere and is especially comfortable quasiement all styles of music.
I replaced the microphone to the U.S. and the bridge is a Wilkinson.

Its use is one of the main strength of this instrument.
This bass is very well balance and the three micro buttons are sensitive and well placed.

This bass is comfortable almost anywhere, whether jazz, rock, reggae or other instrument suit your style of music.
For my part I play Rock and I rely on a Config HARTKE HA2000 HCV + 410.

This instrument is not the Rolls Royce of bass, but really, unwanted allows a wide and varied trs.
possde mouth of it a hell of APRS and remains in a range of affordable price.
I advise everyone