Fender American Precision Bass [2003-2007]
Fender American Precision Bass [2003-2007]
guigaume guigaume
Published on 03/23/07 at 10:16
This bass is made in United States in a corona california
It has 20 frets, it has a micro side american precision bass split coil position in mid
the bridge is an american throught body string or rope passes through the body for better sustain (the strings are Fender taperwound 045,110)
There are two potentiometers for volume and one tone over another there is a switch S1 on the volume knob that allows the circuit to pass the microphone of a parallel series
The profile of the handle is the handle c itself is in maple and rosewood or maple fingerboard (mine is maple). Fender has also incorporated two carbon rod al interior so that the handle does not move to a thumb

Once that is placed over the hand we see that the handle is soft and slides very well, some say that the handle of the jazz bass is better as a thinner you to judge me in any case I find it super stable (with a j jazz bass I have done the comparison) for me it is good to very good quality.
Access to the treble is fairly easy
This precision is quite low light (yes, c is the alder) form is quite Ergonomia the body is sanded on the top for easier contact with your chest, if c is still a big bass (not as the king low for example) but it does absolutely no gene
We obtain easily be the sound precision bass, but you can get a multitude of sounds. Exelle It sounds especially in the big microphone with high output level to be little change with the s1 (lower level) that you have to permetra sounds ranging from one edge to jazz bass (the good s1 is equivalent to say when the two of a micro jazz bass are connected).

This bass is exactly what I sought as much style I like, some will say that c is the rock bass that you have to play the mediator I avec.Moi I would say that that s not true because forecment I play with fingers and also do the slap, ell it ideal.
I play with a bassman and 100W for the moment with little effect
J obtained with sounds from crystal to fat but still well defined through the maple fingerboard

I have been using the three me and the tuning did not moved since.
What I like about it is to c her beauty and her first sounds, I also love the historical side of this low
No I have not tried the other basses I've ordered directly
The value for money is very good
I do it again just to be with this choice of rosewood for the key (ba yes exactly the same two low n not have too much interest)