Fender American Precision Bass [2003-2007]
Fender American Precision Bass [2003-2007]
arnouldgreg arnouldgreg

«  Very good versatile bass »

Published on 12/08/11 at 02:27
Low manufactured in Corona (California)
20-fret maple neck.
Ash-body
-1 Micro precision switchable series of parallel
-Through body bridge for better sustain
-2 Knobs (1 volume with push button switch, a tone)

Haaa the handle, so good handle which is not moving and very enjoyable to play.
Weight level, the bass is lighter than Jazzbass.
Good access to acute even though I spent my life not in the area ;-)
Level sound, easy ... low even with a passive high output level at the beginning I did not use the switch gradually I realized its worth.
Depending on the rooms and pieces I change my sound with this button ... of happiness.
the fact to engage the switch you find a sound that resembles some of the Jazzbass.

I play mainly Blues-rock (ZZ Top, ACDC, Popa Chubby ...)
yes it is ideal for this type of music.
I play a combo TC Electronic BG500/210.

I have 2 years.
The tuning is not moving, the bridge is good and the handle is aging very well, for one very good price / quality ratio.
I took the personal touch of maple with this low ...
It is my first bass "serious" after Mexican Fender and other brands, so you can feel the difference when playing Sonmez and also the build quality and parts used.