Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass 24
Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass 24

4-string bass guitar from Fender belonging to the Jazz Bass series.

kesan-de-kas kesan-de-kas
Publié le 03/31/08 à 08:04
-Made in Korea. Manufacturing location may vary because this is a Deluxe "Import".
- Alder body with flamed maple table
- Maple neck with profile "modern C"
- Rosewood
- 24 medium jumbo frets
-2 Seymour Duncan Bassline (active)
Bridge-Crossing or conventional mounting options (chrome).
-Volume
Electronics-Duncan Designed active 3-band EQ:

* Treble Boost / Cut: + / - 15dB@5.1kHz,
* Midrange Boost / Cut: + / - 14dB,-15dB @ 650Hz,
* Bass Boost / Cut: + / - 12dB @ 30 Hz,
* Switch Mid-Scoop "Slap"
* Bass Boost +5 dB @ 83Hz,
* Mediums Cut-5dB @ 633Hz

- Bolt in exactly the same way as its big sister American Deluxe
- Mechanical high ranges Hipshot

Available in 4 or 5 string

The handle as many say ... "is a real highway." End, very nice. the key is varnished. Sweet. The game is really comfortable with this optimal set. access to acute is correct, however, but with a little difficulty reaching the latest boxes on the strings MI and LA. But hey, nothing serious, of 24 cases, we plaind too much, you get there and play in the treble is easier than on a conventional low at 20 or 21 frets.
The bass is well balanced, standing on the leg it is relatively straight. For those who have experienced the "low-from tree trunk", the weight will make a nice surprise. The bass is super light. I do not talk nonsense, because I know exactly, but around 3 pounds!
As for sound ... I was very surprised. All knobs flat on the amp and the bass: SOOOOONNNE IT!
It's really good sign. With some minor adjustments, the sound is quickly growing, the round (with the bass knob in). Its soft, fluffy on neck pickup, mediums down, deep bass, powerful sound to the funk on bridge pickup. To you to find your sound, everything is there. The EQ on the amp but does not complete the job is really good.

No particular style of music. Both rock, funk, blues ... Everywhere bass is doing more than well. We recognize the grain Fender, but there is something more .. more dynamic than usual. This played on a bass amp markbass is a wonder, especially as markbass, bass rotten rotten sound .. I just play with a little compression and reverb sound and there is lots of body.
It's a good versatile bass. settings range from very acute to very, very serious with the knobs. However, active equalization works well, it is not exaggerated on different frequencies. Its jurisdiction the result always in a situation not even sound very great.
Arpeggios, Slap, tapping, popping, fingers or pick games ... rine can resist him. When playing slap, this bass for its price has a very large potato, same thing with a pick. Simultaneously, the microphones are very sensitive, so the games are also suppressed the most beautiful effect!

I use it for 4 months now and it's really good bass. I bought it for 799 euros in Woodbrass and I do not regret my purchase. I played on a standard Jazz bass made in Mexico, although customized DiMarzio pickups etc, it is not worth this model. A Deluxe Jazz Bass Mexico .. is always good but not this model. Yamaha RBX760 A good active bass, even lighter if I remember correctly, but equalization which exaggerates less "slappable".
The price / quality ratio is really good. Shopping on the Internet, I think she is 700 on Thomann, the price of a Fender Mexican store .. At this price no comparison can be done!
With experience, I will take the model above, one at 2000 euros (American Fender DELUXE JAZZ BASS! Otherwise I do not see how to find such a good bass in the same price range (except time!)

+ Current weight
+ Playing comfort
Accuracy +
+ Ccompartiment battery clip easily accessible by

- No flycase with, no cover proposed by Fender (import model, that's why)
- / + An access to the latest haired acute (MI strings and LA)