Fender Highway One Jazz Bass [2003-2006]
Fender Highway One Jazz Bass [2003-2006]

4-string bass guitar from Fender belonging to the Jazz Bass series.

guigaume guigaume
Publié le 05/07/06 à 04:56
C is a jazz bass manufactured in the U.S., which is mounted in Mexico. The series has been highway cre satisphere demand for an instrument of U.S. prices has srrbr /> 20 frets with 2 alkaline vintage microphone with a simple medium in position and another bridge
Simple fender vintage bridge
The finish is for my part 3 tone sunburst trs see a pretty (more q a U.S. standard) matt varnish gives very fast and scratches but it does not forgive the large friction

The handle is very pleasant day it is so late but have not used the c is super
each access to a large acute is to ease over the frets are well spaced
The jazz bass is one of the biggest bass, but c is the lightest bass that I have had the opportunity to play
We get a shot on his good jazz bass tone that made it successful (in fact too sounds really identifiable)

I did in all styles of rock and I think that it is better that a precision bass (the grain is added), the sound is great to have a few pretty good amp some will find it a bit low normal it did not internal preamp to be ready just a short time and after c is good.
For a moment, but Ibanez SW20 d jl have tried it on a Hartke 120W and it gives, if not have an overdrive effect j for the moment and soon a bassman 100 combo amp
we can get enough of his sound, but mostly with a small round grain that is just slamming
J loves all that jazz bass sound

I have since the April 2, 2006 Now it's been one month
The particular feature which I prefer c is the sound and shape, what I like least is that the micro c alkaline vintage c is n but the isolation is not always great since often the means used for micro or isolated perdere is the quality of sound
I did the essay and I have found the so I have the right away achetbr /> It is very good fender super clocked a compromise ca 926 euro the fender is delivered in the most with a gigbag Deluxe
I reselect again. Good in against the patent is fragile but not cute n loves to be rubbed for those who love the vintage look is top c