Fender Standard Precision Bass [2006-2008]
20 medium jumbo frets, 2 pickups Precision
Standard Easel chrombr /> Alder body, rosewood fingerboard
Black white plate
Finish IR-RE-PRO-CHABLE!
Superb! But because I put nine on the rear plate is not the "F" (I know I chipotte)

Trs-The handle is enjoyable, and frankly I did not bombings, we always said that my sleeves Fender taient real tree trunks! Obviously this is not the same caliber as the handle of my little Ibanez for beginners!

-The Access in acute? Ouis it is easy but it is low on buffers is not Steve Go!

-The shape is beautiful and user-friendly (60 rods in the Precision has had time to prove himself ..), the weight on it more consquent Obviously some low but must sustain back somewhere right? That said nothing to a chopper deformation of the column vertbrale either.
As against the balance of the instrument is perfect, anything!

-To get a good sound is not complicated just plug lol

-His research and perfect for the music I do: rock post-punk trend, coldwave, new wave

Branch is on pr-amp is on my Pod: The sound is always the LE's so special precision and unmistakable. What happiness !!!!!!

- In gnral I privilgie mediums: no problemo has come!

-The sound that I prfre well is that its sustain: sustain OF SICK !!!!!
I am delighted, this is exactly what is missing my old low: the holding of the notes.

I use it for 3 weeks but rve for years. She has an appointment with the luthier for optimization and rgalges (normal)

-Most: Sound, sustain, balance of the instrument, look, finish, price

-Cons: It's not a Yank ... but hey I'm looking for the small bte

Qualitprix-Report: no complaints! more than satisfactory!

I do it again-this choice without hsiter unless my purse allows me to buy a amricaine.