Fender Standard Precision Bass [2006-2008]
Published on 11/08/06 at 02:37
Manufactures to Mxique
20 frets
Bridge Standard Vintage Style
One volume knob, a knob of tonalitbr /> handle "C"
Mcaniques chrome

Previous test apparently does not speak of the same model (it is the Fender Precision Bass Standard Series).

The handle is enjoyable trs, trs end from what I know on other basses. It is also could not be more comfortable.

It is not as heavy as it looks on scne I think ergonomics has to be done everything appropriate, nickel is sitting (there's that see form).

This gives a good sound very easy, even a great sound.

It is ideally suited my style of music (everything rock, pop rock / new wave, punk trends / post punk / glam rock ...)

I tried it on a big Peavey.

The sound I prfr is the pure sound of the Precision, the sound heard in most mythic of classic rock, heavy and rich medium.

I am not 10 because I'm a Rican would sound a little better, even if I can not imagine.

I tried it in a shop tools ...

Assets:

_The PUR SON Fender Precision, a sound that literally dazzles me (I never jou a Fender bass, but I had heard a lot recess)
_The Grip, IMMEDIATE, and the handle ... it is really his name.
_The Mouth too, frankly it has, over the one I tried a silent dark red metallic, Midnight Wine I think. Magnificent.

Cons:

_Hem ... I will say the sounds bold enough fat, but frankly it's chippotage. If it's a fat you want, you buy a home Gibs Thunderbird.

The report quality price seems good, is about 5900 pesos in 437 euros, but then they make them here so it's normal that a little cheaper than in France (I live in M xique). And an instrument of this quality is cheap pay. Ds that I have, you can be srs what I do ...