Fodera celebrates two anniversaries
Fodera celebrates its 30th anniversary as well as the 25th anniversary of the Anthony Jackson Presentation with a new version of the bass.
The Fodera Anthony Jackson Presentation bass has been entirely reworked, remember that the first version was released at the end of the 1980's. The Presentation II includes the patented "Hybrid" neck design and sonically, Fodera announces that it has more sustain, width and nuance than the Model 10 from 1996.
The model designed for Jackson features titanium bridge, truss rod and tuners, no information regarding the material used on the production model.
- 6-string electric bass
- Alder body
- Holly top and back
- 3-piece red oak neck
- Ebony fingerboard with 28 large frets, no inlay
- 36" scale length
- Lateral dots at the 7th and 19th frets
- Fodera/Duncan Dual Coil Pickup
- No electronics, the pickup is directly wired to the XLR output
The bass is available for purchase directly from the Fodera website, no information regarding its price.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Perri Ink launches its first bass guitar Perri Ink introduces the Rocky IV, the first custom bass guitar of the brand.
- Mesa Boogie Bass Prodigy amp head Mesa Boogies introduces a new tube amp head for bass called Bass Prodigy.
- Electro-Harmonix introduces the Crying Bass Electro-Harmonix opens its Next Step series to bass players with the Crying Bass wah/fuzz pedal.