Fodera Guitars Victor Wooten Yin Yang
-24 Frets, 2 Seymour Duncan Jazz Bass pickups
Fodera-Bridge
3-band active-electronics
Channel button bne

When taken in hand, and you start playing right away many doubts disappear, why so expensive! the handle is a killer, super fast and trs enjoyable play! CHAC is very easy to acute, the weight is crooecte, but with the attitude of heavy bass I do not make the distinction too!
As for her, no need to talk about a rest even when the main interest of this low

For now, I tried this bass on a lot of musical styles, I've never caught up default, away from the! Branch 3 on my acc ... this bass sound out of a clear and play is a slap rgale !!!!!!! I tried this bass with my first band and I use a lot of treble, and a little low and the sound is sublime, deuxime for my group, or I play mostly with low-and mdeium low, I thought it would not be the best, but thanks to prampli exceptional, I have not felt the ESG, on the contrary, the great sound too!

Ending for three months I use it, and I come back yet! Forcment, there must be a certain amount, but if the bass is your reason to live, so Do not hesitate, Fodera is the top of the pac violin in high-end! In addition, Aesthetics is particularly nice!
quality-price report ... I will say trs good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if I had the choice again, I will not hsiter!