Gibson introduces a new electric bass based on the Les Paul Standard guitar design and available in three finishes.
- Mahogany chambered body
- Solid maple top
- Set-in mahogany quartersawn neck with 50s rounded shape
- Rosewood fretboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and trapezoid inlays
- Grover tuners with 20:1 ratio
- 2 humbucking Thunderbird Bass pickup (ceramic magnets)
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece adapted for bass
- Finishes: Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Ebony and Gold Top
MSRP: $2699 for Heritage Cherry Sunburst and Ebony finishes, $2899 for Gold Top finish. More details on www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.