[NAMM] Jet City 20HFlex amp head
Jet City Amplification will expand in 2013 their Flex programmable technology and will apply it to the 20HFLEX guitar amp head.
Introduced last year in the JCA20HFlex head amp, the FLEX technology replaces the traditional pots on the front control plate with programmable controls and memory locations to stock presets.
Here are the first details of the 20HFLEX amp:
- All-tube amplifier head
- Power: 20W
- Valves: 5x 12AX7 (preamp) and 2x EL84 (power)
- 3 preamp Soldano voices: Vintage, Crunch and Overdrive
- Effect loop by MojoTone
- 20 memory locations
- Footswitch and MIDI control of the Program changes
The price is announced at $699. The release date is to be announced. More details will be published soon on www.jetcityamplification.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Gretsch celebrates its 130th Anniversary Gretsch commemorates its 130th Anniversary with two hollow body guitars, including one manufactured by the US Custom Shop.
- [NAMM] Get Paul Reed Smith's own guitar Paul Reed Smith unveils his new instruments for 2013, and in particular his own guitar simply named Paul's Guitar.
- [NAMM] Takamine unveils its LTD2013 Series Takamine introduces two new LTD models for 2013, which are electro-acoustic guitars with original inlays.