< Tous les avis Harley Benton P-120

4-string bass guitar from Harley Benton

FroLeMageBlanc FroLeMageBlanc
Published on 06/02/06 at 15:23
Audience: Beginners
Made in China by working exploits opened 18 hours a day for misery salaries in toxic vapor solvents. For dtailles look at the characteristics Thomann site. For 89 euros not bad, there's a bar to adjust the handle, the bridges regulators etc ... my Danelectro baritone did not. As against this feels ca t Mount fast (the infernal rates in plants): the nut is pierced to the hard, maybe a drill, and the junction body handle there (!) space. I dmont the handle, there was a piece of cardboard stuck! everything back in place, ok was held, and ca ame of the mouth.

USE

I am very surprised because the neck is super enjoyable, thank you digital machines that do not care about infernal rates. It was enough to copy the original model of "precison bass" fender, so no big deserves but when same. This bass is nearly twice as slight as my old Wasburn of 80 years (a tank). Almost as easy to play a guitar! The only thing is that the handle was SUPER EVIL regl has verged death. For beginners who do not connaisent the system: if a frieze (the strings touch the frets), give a shot allen key in the handle of the head to bend, counterclockwise a watch .dropoff window

SONORITS

I'm bluffing I do not have much experience low level but it sounds great! I do not know if it's the cheap wooden handle or if it is the passive pickups or the ropes but the highs are very present and the bass is too. a lot of presence. great with my big muff green. I put 10 for the price.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I've had four days, I love the sound and the price the handle, the price-quality ratio is unbeatable, I recommend to everyone, subject to rgler the handle.