Ibanez adds a 7-string bass to the BTB Series
Ibanez announces the release of a new BTB electric bass equipped with seven strings, a model that is available in limited edition.
The Ibanez BTB7 bass retains the 6-string model configuration, with an additional high F string, with a 3 + 4 tuner configuration.
- Maple and Walnut body with a deep double cutaway
- 7-piece maple/bubinga/maple/walnut/maple/bubinga/maple body-thru-neck
- Scale length: 35"
- Nut width: 63mm
- 2 CAP Sonic Arch humbucking pickups, blade polepieces
- 3-band E2 equalizer with a bypass switch
- Mono Rail IV bridge
- 15.5mm string spacing
- Factory tuning: F, C, G, D, A, E, B (from high to low)
- D'Addario strings: .020, .032, .045, .065, .080, .100 and .130
- Hardshell included
US public price is $1299. More info at www.ibanez.co.jp.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson launches a five-string EB bass Gibson USA completes its EB Bass series with a five-string instrument, available in two finishes.
- Hofner adds basses to its Gold Label Series Hofner keeps on developing its Gold Label Series on the bass-side with 6 new shiny Violin models.
- New fretboards for all Fender Select Series The new fingerboards developed by Fender could become a standard in the near future, with the extension of equipped instruments.