Ibanez GAXB150
Ibanez GAXB150

GAXB150, 4-string bass guitar from Ibanez in the GIO AX series.

turpentine 09/29/2007

Ibanez GAXB150 : turpentine's user review

• Partager
Made of Indonsie
20 frets, ultra short run, it is larger than a Start, a width of hand.
A micro
1 3 switch positions
a volume knob
3 switch positions of the corresponding three dominant low / medium / high
no pickguard
clean look, finish treating

The handle is enjoyable, Access in acute, however dlicat 14ME from the hoop, especially since this bass suffers a big dsquilibre at the r partition of the weight, the handle is heavier than the body and dives littralement if we play up and that the loose.
The sound is good, but the three switch positions are slightly caricatured, a good amp is needed for fine tuning.

This bass is versatile musically, although it provides a limited range of sounds. I play an Ibanez sound wave 35 that has the minimum features to refine the sound and works well. Finger or plectrum.
With good strings and a good amp, has done.

I use it recently. Purchase 160 is a low "booster" that has a lot of quality. Ideal for beginners.
I like the simplicity of rglages (this is the least we can say), its sober its small size, lgret.
Its default is the large weight dsquilibre rpart evil that can be said that ESG game since we constantly keep diving. Table MRIT of being heavier, I even wonder that such a diffrence in time can give ...
I do not regret this choice, is an instrument for its sound trs affordable and jouabilit.