Ibanez GSR180
Ibanez GSR180
pamphile-p'n'r pamphile-p'n'r
Publié le 04/30/08 à 13:33
See description in other post but personal, the finish is not bad, it's not a Fender but for that price, I find the realization exelente

I played for 2 years without pedal and the sound is rather nice but pretty limited palette, you must tweak the amp or pedal, but its part of the game, have a sound personal and not tt the pots thoroughly, out of plant. the handle is nice but to the 8th case, the varnish has taken a little bubble over time. its not visible and does not feel nearly dislocate when doing but for a static game is a bit annoying. the balance is perfect, nothing to report. impeccable comfort.

I play on a Hartke B-600 and used a behringer bass overdrive pedal and a multi purpose zoom b2. Shifts me this bass to play in lots of styles: metal, punk, funk, jazz. it is an instrument Extremely versatile despite its small price. On stage, she is doing as great.

I played bass for 3 years. it allowed me to discover this instrument and invest myself fully. nikel she spends in the studio, no worries, same for the scene. is the only one I tried at the beginning. after a while and its conaissant me better, I try to score another in the same price (Squier, Cort, PLO ...) and moves away easily
even a Cort Artisan 4 deluxe series comes in a little match for me. I love this bass, it is in my blood. try to adopt it, I am madly in her and played about 2 hours a day. she's great! ! !
I think it will stay a while in my "closet" even if a fender american deluxe p-bass dean cadillac 5 or 5 would be welcome ^ ^
will try it, its worth it. if it appears to the first rudimentary when s'enapproche a little, she broke out in the figure. jla I care! Niark! ^ ^