Ibanez RB600
Ibanez RB600

4-string bass guitar from Ibanez belonging to the Roadstar II series.

funkypopol funkypopol
Publié le 02/07/09 à 00:11
4 string passive bass, 1982 made in Japan, handle 21 frets, short scale 32 ", pickups Ibanez Super P4 pickup.
2 rglages: Tone and Volume
Saddle sleeve

Handle ultra-pleasant, easy to play.
Low trslgre

I use it in home-studio, plug into a Markbass MicroMark: I'm bassist opas base and I use it on models for a game very basic. Low Idale for the blues, rhythm & blues, reggae and roots warm sound, fans of his brilliant and crazy slappeurs refrain!

I have been using prs a year and I am more than happy: nice vintage look, instrument quality finishes and lightweight handle, easy to play: it is ideal for music I play (blues, r & b, soul). Buy 250 euros, I would do this choice without hesitation.