Industrial Radio Standard Midi Bass 4
The Standard Midi Bass 4 is desisnged to provide bassists the opportunity to plug into the latest of hardware and software synthesizers and samplers.
Its fret-sensing neck and multi-sensor approach to MIDI conversion provides low-latency MIDI tracking perfect for both the studio and live environments.
With the Standard Midi Bass 4 bassists can play synth bass lines live, plug into vintage analogue synths, harness their experience on bass in a MIDI recording environment, explore new sonic possibilities and more, according to the company.
The Standard Midi Bass 4 is a real bass guitar. The Standard Midi Bass 4 is designed to combine classic bass design and quality construction.
- Black satin finish
- 34" scale
- Bolt-on maple neck with satin finish
- Optional matching painted headstock
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Agathis tonewood body
- White or black pickguard
- Passive, single-coil pickups
- Controls - MIDI Volume, Front Pickup Volume, Back Pickup Volume, Passive Tone
- Chrome hardware
MIDI system features:
- Industry-leading low latency MIDI tracking
- Latency is consistent across full range of bass from high notes to low notes
- Features both monophonic and polyphonic modes
- Sophisticated operating system with highly-configurable settings to ensure optimum performance and compatibility with all MIDI-enabled synths and sound modules
- Intuitive user interface with on-board display - control Midi Bass settings direct on the bass from the fingerboard
- 40 programmable performance presets
Pricing & Availability
The Standard Series Midi Bass is available to order from Industrial Radio at the Direct Price US$2495.00 (add US$100.00 for painted headstock option).
Price includes Standard Midi Bass 4, Midi Bass Module and 8-pin Midi Bass Cable as well as hardshell bass case.
The Standard Midi Bass 4 is also available in a left-handed model.
For more information visit www.industrialradio.com.au.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Manson's John Paul Jones E-Bass Signature The Manson John Paul Jones E-Bass model is a replica of the bass that Hugh Manson made in the early 90s and has become John’s first call four-string ever since, the company says.
- DDyna Music Company BASS10 Compressor This device features EQ, compression and switchable overdrive in a double wide die-cast box for bass and guitar players alike.
- Aguilar Filter Twin Aguilar Amplification announced the Filter Twin dual envelope filter.