< Tous les avis Johnson Guitars Beatles Bass
Johnson Guitars Beatles Bass
Johnson Guitars Beatles Bass
Anonymous
Published on 12/30/06 at 04:04
This is an Asian low, 20 frets, 2 humbuckers, 2 vols, 3 switches, ON-ON-SOLO.
The handle is a short scale, mcaniques kinds Gotoh, white pickguard quail, very beautiful!
Bindings creams everywhere, the mark on the stick is pearl (at least essemble ay ...), easel compensation and floating tailpiece chrome .... she is super cute!

USE

Very pleasant to play bass, lightweight, short .... yes, sometimes size matters ...!
The access to the treble is excellent, we get a rather round her myself I play with a hard mdiator, and I go through a SansAmp .... and / or AER amps, Ampeg I ... have no worries sounds.
However, it must raise the strings of the handle, they must vibrate, it's not a Fodera or other FBass to play Paganini 250 black eh! Here it is fundamental, fifths, or third octaves, and able PLEASE !!!!

SONORITS

I play everything with, jazz, rock variety .... it works well .... I guess a veritable Hfner in an amp of current quality .... well then a must be a surprising! !dropoff Window !dropoff Window
By modifying micro balance is reached tantt of fat sonorits, tanttsches or perantes .... my prfr rglage: micro bridge bottom handle 80 + %, a little drive to SansAmp .... and has through the mix ...
My next purchase will be a low for this game dishes nets ropes, I think the potential of this will be at the top, bottom, bottom mdium, softs and not too sharp harmonic, but notes with the fundamental bass .... what!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I have for several months, bought used, with its tui (rare), I paid 220 euros including shipping, a bassist Lyon, reggae, reggae, hi if you man you read these lines, and it's obvious that I rachterais such a low, if only for my back .... my and my musicman5 Accuracy US psent at least twice ... !dropoff window
More in terms of look, a cast, she is beautiful, wood is ond and beautiful, the sunburst lacquer is managed to, there is no default .... I wonder how they do and especially the price.
I give it 9 everywhere and not 10 because there is her big sister in Germany watching me on a funny tone! !dropoff Window !dropoff Window
Voil 4cordistes friends, if you want to treat yourself to a little low, which is not so small .... go for it has, in Germany it gives almost, look, price, weight, short scale, vintage sounds ... an amazing cocktail