Johnson Guitars Long Horn
Johnson Guitars Long Horn
track down track down
Publié le 10/14/06 à 05:22
See previous opinion

on the other hand bobo68550 made a mistake, the settings are: neck pickup volume, bridge pickup volume and tone.

The handle is quite enjoyable, Access in acute is easy
trslgre is (very enjoyable for the back)

Is obtained for its sound rather round and fat, lowering Tone, pushing up the trs is obtained a slam and IDAL brilliant for punk rock.

I play neo metal group and agrees quite well despite a little lack of bass (I play an Ibanez sound wave 65 with 12-bit HP also to be her) I also replace the bridge by a micro EMG fender mexican fender jazz bass but much less potato. Otherwise trs good sound.

I use it since June 21, 2006 not ready
what I like most is its light and sound brilliant trs we get comes with
I try a lot of bass before but a friend of mine offered me a resonable price trs so I made it my 2nd bass
report quality price is really good I personally find trs.

experience with the choice I would do is surment