Ken Smith KSD Jazz Bass
Ken Smith KSD Jazz Bass
blizward blizward
Publié le 03/27/07 à 10:38
It is manufactured in a low-core (priori) imitating the look and the sound of jazz bass of the 60 and 70.
The violin is correct and the look is truly vintage.
5 of 5 for the plastic beauty.
The pickups are vintage typs and the sound is excellent but has a little electronic gche to me for a little grossire.

The handle is enjoyable and Access in ACCS but fret not aisemme acute if the instrument complies with the proportions of a jazz bass, for the cons it is a little heavy.
The sound, I really RPET trs good, round and warm, not aggressive. It was truly a vintage color IDAL for rock, blues or jazz.

The bass is well suited my style but what the still puzzles me is the electronic sounding too modern. big dub bass with a 15-inch and a bit shrill treble is therefore possible that the sudden increases the versatility of the instrument.
I use it on a head amp that has an acoustic image rponse neutral (no coloration of sound) but the bass sounds all well and rock of the same medium with colors trs trs changes following types of microphones.

I use it for 6 months and I like it very much despite its weight. I chose it for its looks and price trs honnte in the 800 euros for this quality instrument making.
Trs is difficult to find instruments for left mid-year range and the look is really more than a typical Mexican left fender while bte who types in the same price. With exprience, I would choose the same type of low but more upscale, like Sandberg.

So a good low, which keeps its promises with great personality, but that leaves me got a little unfinished.