Luthman Mystic Custom V Erable Ondé
Luthman Mystic Custom V Erable Ondé
vax.nsk vax.nsk
Publié le 02/24/07 à 09:14
-The bass is made in Poland by two luthiers and the designer is French (Thierry ETIENNE) TR Instruments.
-Construction: neck through.
-Body: ovengkol.
-Table: curly maple.
Channel: Maple / Wenge (3 slices) 7 pieces. (According to my wishes).
-Key: Plalissandre.
Puzzle: Boarding curly maple.
-Nut: Ebony.
-Scale: 864mm.
Width-handle boxes sillet/24ème: 45/68mm. (According to my wishes).
-Frets: 24.
-Bridge: Schaller 2000.
-Tuners: Schaller.
-Hardware: knobs Maple / Ovangkol.
-Finish: Matt.
-Fixing security straplocks Schaller strap.
-Pickups: Delano SBC5 ET / S 4. (According to my wishes).
9-volt active electronics: Epro BTB 01. (According to my wishes).
-1volume, 1balance, a bass / treble.
Split-humbucker / singlecoil: 1 per pad.
Switch, active / passive.

-The handle is very nice, a highway, the size I like.
-Access to the treble is wonderful, but it's not my favorite field.
-The shape is beautiful and can be comfortable throughout the extent of manche.Elle is not very heavy, compared to his cousin with Macassar ebony table.
-The sound is round, slightly mediums, with a beautiful grain, a good growl.

This low-suited to the style of music that I practice with my band (reggae, rock, Eastern music, various influences).
-The bass is plugged into a head Mesa / Boogie Bass 400 + connected to a baffle Mesa / Boogie Powerhouse 4X12, head back out of power by a DI Avallon (Speaker Input), micro Akg C535 EB before one of the speakers baffle.
"I get it the desired sound, then it depends on the style and game console front chacun.Sur I Flate, or almost no EQ, the sound is right.
-The sound is round and fat with the attack and fingers.

I use it for 2 weeks.
"I love everything about this bass, can be a little midrange for my taste.
"I tried a lot of bass before this one, however I also her cousin with Macassar ebony table.
The price-quality ratio is excellent.
I do it again-this choice without hesitation.