[NAMM] Rockbass The "W" Bass
We guess that with the W Bass your fellow musician friends will never ask you the name of your instrument again...
Except that the W Bass is not a Warwick bass but a Rockbass made in China. For the record, the W Bass was a gift made to Warwick by a distributor for the 30th anniversary of the brand. Inspired by the idea, the manufacturer launched the production of this W Bass now sold under Rockbass name.
- Flat Bodyshape
- Available as 4-string only
- Available as a right-handed fretted model only
- Plastic Nut
- Maple neck with Ekanga veneer stripes
- Rosewood fingerboard
- "30th anniversary" Inlay
- Scale length: 32“ (medium scale)
- 24 Extra High Jumbo Nickelsilver frets ( Width: 2.9 mm / Height: 1.3mm)
- Mahogany Body
- Passive J/J pickups
- Passive electronics
- Volume / volume / tone
- 1-piece bridge
- Strap locks
- Chrome hardware
- Available as Solid Black Satin Finish only
- Warwick Red Strings: 4-string: 045“ - 105“ (42200M)
- Weight: 4.3 kg
More details on www.warwick.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] PRS Gary Grainger Signature Basses PRS introduces the evolution of the Gary Grainger Signature bass line with the new Gary Grainger available in 4 and 5 strings.
- [NAMM] Pigtronix launches three bass pedals Pigtronix will introduce at NAMM 2013 three new phaser, compressor and overdrive pedals designed specifically for bass.
- [NAMM] Aguilar DCB and Super Single bass pickups Aguilar will soon launch two new Soapbar-style DCB and Super Single bass pickups.