Sandberg (Bass) California JM 4
datsu datsu
Publié le 10/01/06 à 01:03
It is a low German.
Alder body, 2 parts.
Maple neck 22 frets, rosewood fingerboard.
A microphone and a keypad type Jazz Music Man type, brand Delano.
1 volume push-pull (active / passive).
A selector.
A serious control (which becomes a liability in tone).
An acute control.
A switch to mini splitter twice in singles.

The handle, ergonomic ... just like on a Jazz Bass.
The bass sounds great and with the vacuum qualitée pickups, electronics and settings available ... it gets very good sound.

From hard rock to jazz, she is well.
On my Nemesis N12S, no worries.

I tried for hours in stores (I bought three months later), then I compared with Cort GBMP 3 and 94 GB, Warwick $ $ (sounds more modern), my Dean Edge Pro 4, Fender Jazz Bass japan, bass and Status Groove Shark (very well too).

Nothing to do, the feeling between me and Sandberg ...

The bass has a terrible power and dynamics (rock / funk), it can also sound softer (jazz / blues) is off-road!

This bass is my love at first sight, a € 1200 report qualitée / price is very very good.

As I write I had the feeling this low then yes I bought without a problem.